Our starter course, covering the Compulsory Basic Training you need to ride a motorcycle up to 125cc (no theory test necessary). All instructors have been assessed to our high standards, and you will learn on the latest Honda bikes.
If successful, you'll leave with a CBT certificate. Anyone over 17 years old can then ride a motorcycle up to 125cc like the MSX125 while 16 year olds can ride a moped like the NSC50R.
Your Course - £139
- You start in the classroom where your instructor will provide you with riding gear and take you through the equipment.
- You'll then get a good look at your bike or scooter and learn where everything is and what it does.
- Once you have got to grips with the basics and mastered the controls and handling of your bike you will spend a few hours practising to get you ready for the road.
- After a thorough pre-ride briefing, you'll be taken out on the road for at least 2 hours.
- If you're instructor is confident in your abilities on the road, you'll leave with a CBT certificate.